Addicted to Smoking!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flyinobrien

Original poster
Dec 30, 2016
Montreal, Canada
Hey everyone. New to this forum but visit often enough to for advice. Finally decided on to sign up and learn even more!

I bought myself a BGE almost a year ago and love to smoke foods. Not popular in my region yet at least amongst family and friends. Everyone loves my brisket and ribs.

Smoking a 14 lbs brisket today and the stall happened way later than normal. It's Stalled at 172. Kind of high, no?

:welcome1:

As you've probably already seen, meat has a mind of its own while in the smoke. Stalls can happen at higher and lower ranges than normal and can be a PITA at times as well!

Welcome to the madness and show us some cooks!

Reactions: flyinobrien
texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of                     information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky