ABT's?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
Used sweet peppers, a rub from meat church and a couple pork chops .

And our dog sleeping after eating.
IMG_20231007_175635292.jpg
IMG_20231007_194751783.jpg
IMG_20231007_210519192.jpg

After that meal I’d be snuggled up next to the dog snoring away.

how were the ABTs with the sweet peppers?

Jim

Reactions: pc farmer
After that meal I’d be snuggled up next to the dog snoring away.

how were the ABTs with the sweet peppers?

Jim

They are awesome. HalfSmoked HalfSmoked has made them for the gathering. He left a bag of the peppers and I had to use them. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
Looks awesome! I'd come back for seconds. Maybe a new term is in order for those made with sweet rather hot peppers ....... MBTs ......... mild buffalo turds

Thanks. MBTs , I like it

Reactions: DougE
Those MBTs look real good farmer. Now that I think of it. I haven't made any ABT this year. Ummmm thanks for the reminder.

Point for sure
Chris

Those look great! I have a few who say that jalapenos are too hot, so next time I make ABTs, I'm going to use sweet peppers...

Well Adam, from my perspective you could keep the "A" and have it stand for "awesome". No doubt they look awesome to me. Love the concept because some folks just don't get into the spiciness so this gives a great option that is still super tasty.

Robert

Looks and sounds great! I'll have to do a few for my brother like this next time I do ABT's. He hates spicy. Let's not forget those chops either they look killer good!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky