A new member from Germany

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grilldoc

Original poster
Mar 5, 2017
Germany
Hi there, I am Stefan, a 50year old man from western Germany. I live near the border to the Netherlands, I am married and father of one daughter.
I love to grill, to smoke and to eat. I'm am very interested in new ideas and recipes for this hobby.
I own some Weber kettle grills, a broiling keg 5000, a gas grill (broilking), a GMG Pelletsmoker and lots of other stuff. So, the hardware is here, now I need inspiration and new ideas to create an authentic american bbq.
I look forward to this, please excuse my writing.... This is just my school englisch and this is decades gone [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Welcome to the forum Stefan!  You definitely have the hardware covered and you found the best place for inspiration!  Glad you joined us.

Mike

Welcome to SMF!   

Glad to have you join us Stefan!

I must say your English is very good, if your remembering this from school.

Al

Willkommen Stefan! Bei Nederland?  Maastricht oder vielleicht Aachen? Been there, done that.

Ich war ein Soldat in Augsburg von 1975 bis 1979 und ein Armee Zivilist in Bamberg von 1999 bis 2004.

There are many really good BBQ videos on YouTube.  The BBQ Pit Boys are fun to watch.

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum from a sunny, warm and windy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web.          Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky