A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am thankful for my dog and his true unconditional love. I put him and the wife in the trunk for an hour and he was the only one excited to see me when I opened it.

I am thankful for my dog and his true unconditional love. I put him and the wife in the trunk for an hour and he was the only one excited to see me when I opened it.
I can't believe I never heard that one before---That's Funny!!----Even Mrs Bear is still laughing!!!

Which explains why I'm so Thankful that she's been with me for nearly 47 years!!!

Bear

I am thankful to be alive. To be an American. To be able to work and make a good living. To be able to enjoy life and the things that make me happy. I am thankful for my family and friends. And I thank God I'm a Texan. :)

Thankful for family, good friends & our men and women of the Armed Forces past and present !

Thanks Todd for running another great contest !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky