A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

It's THANKSGIVING... which means it's time for another awesome giveaway from A-MAZE-N Products. 

Want to win one of the Daily Prizes OR the Grand Prize?  

Read below to enter.

Enter every day 11/13 through 11/21

We'll randomly pull our first winner on Saturday, 11/14, at 12 pm Central/10 am Pacific.  

One winner will be chosen every day until 11/21, and on 11/22 we'll pick the GRAND PRIZE WINNER.  

Here's how it works:

1. Like A-MAZE-N-Products on Facebook.
    Don't have a Facebook Account?......pm TJohnson with "I don't have a Facebook account"

2. Simply answer this question in a reply to this thread: 

What am I most thankful for???  

Tell us in a reply to this thread and include a picture if you want!

The DAILY PRIZES are worth $42.97!

The GRAND PRIZE is worth $169.87!

This contest is open only to SMF members who live in the 48 contiguous states.
 ​
   OR 
DAILY PRIZE:  
0clip_image004.png

- AMNPS or 12" TUBE SMOKER

- 2# PITMASTERS CHOICE PELLETS

- (1) 12” x 18" QMATZ

TOTAL VALUE = $42.97
 ​

GRAND PRIZE:
0clip_image006.png

- AMNPS 5x8, 12" TUBE SMOKER & 6” TUBE SMOKER

- 2# Ea. APPLE, CHERRY, HICKORY, MAPLE, OAK & PITMASTERS CHOICE PELLETS

- SELF-IGNITING PROPANE TORCH

- STARTER GEL

- (4) 12”x18” QMATZ

- MANUAL & RECIPE BOOK

TOTAL VALUE = $169.87
Winner winner who's today's lucky winner?? 

I am thankful for my friends and family also. We have had a few scary moments, but still and all, we are all here to celebrate.

I'm most thankful that my kids don't do the things I did. I'm just lucky they stay in school & actually want to contribute to society one day. Heads above me at there age!!!

I'm not in this for the drawing but wanted to say I'm thankful for people like Todd for putting forth his money and time for these drawings.
first.gif

What am I most thankful for??? 

A wonderful and beautiful wife who encourages, supports and loves me - not an easy task sometimes!

I am most thankful for my family and the man that they have turned me into.  Getting married and having a little girl has made me a better person and set my priorities straight for sure.

Sorry Guys!

Little "Miscommunication" on who was posting the winner today

And the WINNER is.......two-eyes-up

Tomorrow's winner will be announced at 12:00 Noon

I am Thankful for Mrs Bear sticking with me through 47 years (December 27th), during many tough times and a few very scary times, as we were married before I went to Vietnam.

And for our Wonderful Son of 43 years.

Bear
CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND ! . I thought we were on a tremendous path (not counting the date years)   coming up to 40 years and two boys 32 & 29  You Win...

Tom & Debbie

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky