A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This year, I'm most thankful for my bride making it through reconstructive surgery on her lower spine and now having feelings in her legs!  Still a long way to go, but over the main hurdle! 

Already liked on FB.

I am Thankful for Mrs Bear sticking with me through 47 years (December 27th), during many tough times and a few very scary times, as we were married before I went to Vietnam.

And for our Wonderful Son of 43 years.

Bear

Thanks to Todd and everyone at A Maze N Products for always supporting these forums!  Another great giveaway, Todd!

I am most thankful for my amazing, beautiful wife our 2 fine sons.

Red

I am thankful for family and friends and people that share their knowledge so everyone can learn and improve. I am thankful for having the privilege of living in the greatest country in the world and having my rights protected by brave men and women !!

God Bless America!!

mds51

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky