A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am thankful for my wife, Danielle. She is my rock. She is the one who gave me our son. Every day, she holds our family together with a strength that is unmovable. I feel blessed to have her by my side through life, and I could never imagine my life without her.

What am I most thankful for???  

I am thankful for the support my family gives me on my career choice. It is not easy on them with the crazy schedule and hours I work.

What am I most thankful for?

I am most thankful for the ability to wake up every day in a free country, made possible by all veterans, and my family and friends.

I'm thankful to get the chance to pick up Saturday's doe at the processor and hunt tomorrow evening and friday morning, and more thankful to have a good sized boston butt thawing to smoke Saturday.

Last edited:
I am thankful for many things, but right now, I am especially thankful that as of last Friday, I am officially RETIRED!!
yahoo.gif

Today's Daily WINNER is.......DaveOmak

Tomorrow's winner will be announced at 12:00 Noon

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky