70 Lbs of Belly Bacon Extra Smokey - QVIEW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looking good cant wait to see final product,,, I just added hot water to my shop also for the same purpose,,, clean up LOL 

A full smoker is a happy smoker ----- You should be very very very happy 

DS

drool.gif
I got Eggs and taters with onions man in some of that bacon grease WOW

Here are the Money Shots !  It'll be a while before I make an attempt at so much again but it was very worthy of the effort put forth on this project.

HT

Those are the pics I've been waiting for!!!
icon14.gif

That is an Awesome load of Tasty Bacon you got there, HT !!!
drool.gif
-----------
points.gif

Simply Beautiful !!
drool.gif

Nice Job!
icon14.gif

Bear

Now that's some serious bacon  Nice job Be eating good for a long time

points1.png

Gary

Thank you all for the points. It makes me feel like I am part of the group here.

The slicing and vac sealing was about 5 hrs give or take. I am lucky my buddy and I set up the night before and planned how we were going to flow the product from here to here to here. Makes a big difference and repetition speeds it up.All I know is that today at my "regular" job with the heat index way up there I wasn't worth a darn. But Heh/....I got BACON BABY so it doesn't make a rats bit of difference..Like it has been said before here...a full smoker is a happy smoker, right ?????

HT

HT that is one big batch of Bacon great job,the smoker looks great Points

Richie 

Hey HT  must be a problem with the mail I never received mine ???

Gary

That is a lot of great looking bacon! The problem is you don't want it all stored in one place in case of unforeseen events. Allow me to offer to store some for you. You can trust me.

Points for a mega smoke.

Disco

That is a lot of great looking bacon! The problem is you don't want it all stored in one place in case of unforeseen events. Allow me to offer to store some for you. You can trust me.

Points for a mega smoke.

Disco
I dunno my sly friend.  Beware of gifts from Canadians? b

Reactions: hoity toit
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky