5th Stroke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pops6927

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 23, 2008
Fort Worth, Tx.
Found out I had another stroke a few weeks ago.  I have been taking nsaids on a regular basis (ibuprophen, sodium naproxin, etc.) for arthritis in my foot, knee, back, hand, arm, shoulder, wrist and thumb (meat cutting injuries and arthritis) and I did not know they negated the affects on my blood thinners.  So, please tell anyone on blood thinners to take Tylenol[emoji]174[/emoji] Extra Strength (or Acetominophen) ONLY, it will not interfere like nsaids do.  The best of health to everyone!

POPS!  I am so glad you are okay!  Thank you for the information!  I have 3 meds that I take daily....and have to watch the OTC stuff too.

My prayers are with you brother...any thing we can do to help, just let us know

It hurts my soul to see this happen to you, who've worked to hard to understand everything that's going on and whose made such amazing lifestyle changes...keep up the fight!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.