4th Annual North Carolina Smokers Gathering (May 15, 16 and 17, 2015)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Yeah.. Jerry gave me some more to bring

We were hoping the honey would attract  some bears........
cool.gif
Them old wounded & banged up Bears stay pretty close to their home Den.

You guys are gonna have a Great time next week!!!

Hoping your weather is Perfect !!!

Bear

I'm showing pork picnics here in raleigh for 99 cents per lb

I'm showing pork picnics here in raleigh for 99 cents per lb
Yeah, I realized it when I went and picked up a couple today.....that's what I get for not reading the sign when I was at the store the other day.  :)  Good price when I don't know what I'm doing yet.  Gotta get my rub made tonight. 

We'll see whats on sale come wed. Hopefully butts and ribs will be on sale somewhere.  I plan on picking up a whole packer at Sam's for sat dinner smoke. If anyone has some seasoned hickory or pecan that they can bring that would be great..... I have some pecan but the more the merrier.....

Joe

Last edited:
Can't make it Sat. but very much looking forward to Sunday!  I plan to at least bring a couple of pork tenderloins to smoke up for the group.  

looks like the weather is going to be great..... A cold front coming through tonight to cool things down. This weekend Maybe an afternoon thunder storm pop up. chance of rain 20%....... I'm liking it.....

I have some of Mballi's  (Marks) home made bacon .. we'll fry some up for sat morning breakfast.......
drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky