4th Annual North Carolina Smokers Gathering (May 15, 16 and 17, 2015)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hoping to make it on Sun. Unfortunately, Sat is the US Open Beer Championship and I am committed to judging. 

Looking forward to it ... My buddy Tim said he wanted to make it again this year so count on the 2 of us and the smoker.  I'll be out there Friday morning

What is everyone bringing? Got to get a menu together. Friday lunch is usually grilled food. I was thinking grilled chicken and hot dogs and whatever else we want to grill. I have a couple butts, italian sausage, breakfast sausage, smoked sausage and a small ham. So far.

oh man, glad I didn't miss it.  A lot of stuff going on that weekend, but I am hoping to try to get out there Friday night or Sat evening.....volunteering at the Wells Fargo Championship and kids have a baseball tournament in Clemmons that weekend....I'd like to see how you pros do things.  Haven't been on for a while and was wondering if I had missed this when I drove by your house last week on the way home from kid's practice.

What is everyone bringing? Got to get a menu together. Friday lunch is usually grilled food. I was thinking grilled chicken and hot dogs and whatever else we want to grill. I have a couple butts, italian sausage, breakfast sausage, smoked sausage and a small ham. So far.
I'll be bringing  some meat and the potato salad. pm sent

Just sent alelover a PM.  I'm not going to be able to make it this year.

My daughter called from Florida and wanted to do something special for her Mom for Mothers Day.  She wanted her to fly down to FLA for a special girls weekend.

I volunteered to stay home with our son, who has autism, so she could fly down and have some down time to enjoy herself.

I didn't realize it was the same weekend as the get together, so I must bow out this year.  I think it's probably more important for the wife to spend some quality Mother/Daughter time and she's already bought her plane ticket too!  lol

Sorry I can't make it, maybe next year.  :( 

Ya'll have fun,

Bobby

Just sent alelover a PM.  I'm not going to be able to make it this year.

My daughter called from Florida and wanted to do something special for her Mom for Mothers Day.  She wanted her to fly down to FLA for a special girls weekend.

I volunteered to stay home with our son, who has autism, so she could fly down and have some down time to enjoy herself.

I didn't realize it was the same weekend as the get together, so I must bow out this year.  I think it's probably more important for the wife to spend some quality Mother/Daughter time and she's already bought her plane ticket too!  lol

Sorry I can't make it, maybe next year.  :( 

Ya'll have fun,

Bobby
Sorry to hear ya cant make it Bobby. I'll have the smoker covered for the event.... Should have the grates, probes and fire box grate done this weekend and ready to fire up and season....
icon14.gif

Joe

I also have some of Pineywoods honey made from the bees on his farm.............. Hopefully no one will show up
lurk.gif
 and I can cash in on all the prizes........................lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky