2017 Fattie Contest

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Rings we've had the garnish be cash, we've had pints of jack Daniels put in the box, and we had a whole lid of a box covered in penthouse pics. Seriously! Lol! People do anything to win.

Holy crap, this sounds awesome. I haven't been on the site in a while just happen to lurk this morning and stepped into this honey hole... my fatties have been on national syndicated radio I really should do this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rings we've had the garnish be cash, we've had pints of jack Daniels put in the box, and we had a whole lid of a box covered in penthouse pics. Seriously! Lol! People do anything to win.

What's the entry fee to smoke a fatty? And could you pm me some directions? My wife really wants me to do this but I'm always nervous doing new things like this. We are smoking some pork butts tonight for a party coming up so we are trying to figure out if I can fit this in my timeline.

No entry fee to enter a fattie. Just ask that people bring a dish to pass or some meat to cook for dinner because we're expecting 100+ people.

And again Fattie turn in time is noon. We smoke all the fatties together on one smoker so alls you have to do is show up with a fattie made before noon.

No entry fee to enter a fattie. Just ask that people bring a dish to pass or some meat to cook for dinner because we're expecting 100+ people.

Thanks for the reply hillbilly, could you share directions to your place? If I get up the nerve to do this I'll definitely bring a fatty and a dish to pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on down. The more the merrier.
Better bring your A game if you want a chance at that whole hog for first place; being provided by the biggest event sponsor Fowlerville Pork Producers.
Hope to see you and the family there.

Walt

Last edited:
It's Fattie Day Eve!

Movie on the barn tonight for those who come out today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky