2017 Fattie Contest

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm already in a chili cook off every September. Not a bad idea though.

just was watching Steven Reichland cook a pork butt with a $10k Kalamazoo smoker. [emoji]128514[/emoji] that is one bad azz smoker.. Kalamazoo free standing charcoal smoker.. very nice. Actually it's more like $13k

Now he is cooking a packer brisket. He's doing a tribute to Aaron Franklin but doing the brisket in a Kamado cooker. He wrapped at 170 and He pulled at 200 and put in cooler 2 hours.

Last edited:
We might be able to do something where people bring smokers and we can do a tailgate for a Michigan game.

The other school in Michigan??? Ummmm no. Unless we're talking izzo and basketball they are worthless to talk about and watch.

It's all good.. I only have 2 family members that went to michigan, one was not even on the main campus, was Dearborn campus. My niece goes to Ann Arbor Campus
I was into football during the Woody Hayes vs Bo erra.

Last edited:
E0199344-DD9E-4F21-9822-243AB4F1ECD1.png
Getting close to pulling the trigger on this bad boy... should fit a few fatties on this

20-22 week lead time it’ll be tight. It’s going to be similar to this but on a slightly smaller footprint

Attachments

• 742F3994-686D-4AEE-9848-9811891B9761.jpeg
    742F3994-686D-4AEE-9848-9811891B9761.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 24
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky