2016 South Florida Gathering (6th Annual) November 4th-6th PICTURES ADDED

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Keith,

I would like one of your chimney stands. They come in mighty handy. Looking forward to Nov, a little cooler weather and the Gathering.

Craig

My sausage supply will be depleted for sept 21-24.

I will make more when i get back from paducah

Do you guys have a menu setup yet.

Since we will only be there on Sat.

I was thinking we'd bring a batch of brisket chili for lunch or dinner.

Is that OK?

Al

Hey Guys, noob question , the gathering, I see mention of sites filling up, I take it we are talking camp sites? I would love to come up for a day or three but haven't been camping since I was a kid. I'll grab a room if that the way to go. 

Wayne

Hey Guys, noob question , the gathering, I see mention of sites filling up, I take it we are talking camp sites? I would love to come up for a day or three but haven't been camping since I was a kid. I'll grab a room if that the way to go. 

Wayne
There are a ton of Motel/Hotels in the area to choose from.

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky