2016 Michigan get together Fattie contest at the way out ranch. (Fowlerville Michigan) July 23rd

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dinger &/or RobbQ I'm probably going to need one of you to man one of my barrel smoker on the 23rd. I'll have a lot going on so if one of your could smoke the quarters for me I'd appreciate it.

Also Stan I'm going to need your mes the night before the party. Thanks.

Dinger &/or RobbQ I'm probably going to need one of you to man one of my barrel smoker on the 23rd. I'll have a lot going on so if one of your could smoke the quarters for me I'd appreciate it.

Also Stan I'm going to need your mes the night before the party. Thanks.
No problem hillbilly. What time are you planning to start smoking the quarters? I plan to arrive around noon, but might be able to sneak in a little earlier. I can bring my big propane smoker too in case we need extra capacity.

Quarters shouldn't take to much time. Maybe a few hours. So we probably won't start smoking them until around 2. Thanks.

Alright it's Fattie week gentlemen! I just got back from vending at faster horses at MIS and now into Fattie mode!

No idea what I'm making yet.

Fattie turn in time is 3pm so we can smoke them all together and have them ready for the judges at 6pm.

We have some awesome prizes this year so good luck to all! Pm me with any questions or concerns. I hope to meet some more of the Michigan smokers group Saturday. Come on out and have a good time.

No problem hillbilly. What time are you planning to start smoking the quarters? I plan to arrive around noon, but might be able to sneak in a little earlier. I can bring my big propane smoker too in case we need extra capacity.
I would love to lend a hand. I will keep you posted about time of arrival.

It will be est the 6 pm ish hour.

RobBq

6pm Friday or Saturday Robb? We need fatties in by 3pm Saturday so they can be smoked abs ready at 6pm.

Perfect! Thanks Robb! We will have the projector out Friday night playing movies on the side of the barn.

We are getting close now.  Scott I am planing on bringing the tables and chairs tonight around 5-5:30.  Robbq any chance you are bringing onions.  I am feeling lots better and plan to participate and help with the party.  I will bring the Beans.  I can't wait to see everyone again.

Stan

Glad to hear it Stan! You sounded pretty tired when I talked to you Saturday. I'll be home Stan.

We are getting close now.  Scott I am planing on bringing the tables and chairs tonight around 5-5:30.  Robbq any chance you are bringing onions.  I am feeling lots better and plan to participate and help with the party.  I will bring the Beans.  I can't wait to see everyone again.

Stan
Hello Stan!

Onions? as in The famous Bacon onion rings?

Yes. I could for my side dish. I have made another variation of them.

Had a couple new People ask about entering fatties the past few days. All fatties are welcome.

I pulled out a 18 pound prime brisket and a 17 pound choice brisket yesterday. Gonna be brisket heavy Saturday!

We are getting close now.  Scott I am planning on bringing the tables and chairs tonight around 5-5:30.  Robbq any chance you are bringing onions.  I am feeling lots better and plan to participate and help with the party.  I will bring the Beans.  I can't wait to see everyone again.

Stan
Glad to hear you are feeling better Stan. It wasn't going to be the same without you!

Scott, do you still need me to bring tables and chairs?

i don't think we will need a lot of them dinger. If you want to bring some high tops you were talking about and your smoker that'd probably be enough. When are you coming by?

Also did your wife see us at faster horses? We ran a concession stand all weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky