2015 South Florida Gathering (5th Annual) November 13th-15th

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yea can not wait.

However did run into a snag. The camper we borrow, was sold last week. We had no clue they were selling it. So looking into options......

Well glad I'm not the only one counting the days ! 
That was a great time last year , we are really looking forward to this year , we won't be as rushed    We had just moved into a house we are re doing and grabbed a small tent at Wally World and roughed it .     This year we will be a bit more comfortable picked up a little runaway camper ( its a bed on wheels with A/C ) and some other much needed camping comforts .

Well glad I'm not the only one counting the days ! 
That was a great time last year , we are really looking forward to this year , we won't be as rushed    We had just moved into a house we are re doing and grabbed a small tent at Wally World and roughed it .     This year we will be a bit more comfortable picked up a little runaway camper ( its a bed on wheels with A/C ) and some other much needed camping comforts .
Ah man! that looks awesome! i'm gonna need to buy a camper one day

Just got back from our 3 week RV trip to Michigan's U.P., which turned out to be 4 weeks. Will have the BBQ for the car clubs here on the 26th, then a weeks RV stay at the beach at Fernandina Beach in October. Then will be ready for the gathering, really looking forward to it after missing last year.

Doug, get you one of those little campers and I'll put a hitch on the back of your smoker trailer.

They make a version of it that fits in a pick up bed with a door on the back instead of the side.
Hey I know its small but it beats a tent

( at our age ) and the A/C chills it down so nice I sleep like a baby ....sometimes a cold baby I bring a blanket 

We used it a bunch a times and I have to say  we love it 

Yea we shall see what opens up for us. Time will tell.

The problem was we had no clue it was on the market and what they were asking. Really neither did they. Their daughter listed it, they got a call and then it was sold....... They bought another rig, but it is newer and a little hesitant on asking to use it. Maybe they will offer, I am catering a wedding for them even thoe I told them no a few times already.......

Yea we shall see what opens up for us. Time will tell.

The problem was we had no clue it was on the market and what they were asking. Really neither did they. Their daughter listed it, they got a call and then it was sold....... They bought another rig, but it is newer and a little hesitant on asking to use it. Maybe they will offer, I am catering a wedding for them even thoe I told them no a few times already.......

LOL.. so I guess no means "yes" ??

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky