2015 North Florida Gathering April 24-26th

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jerry,

Please call me or pm me your phone number (s)

OK. Not 100% sure but looks promising enough to post and add to the head count. As of now looking like me + 1. 
Will be good to see ya again

Myself and one other are making plans to be there Friday afternoon till Sunday morning. Just hope they don't fall through last minute again!

Mike

Myself and one other are making plans to be there Friday afternoon till Sunday morning. Just hope they don't fall through last minute again!

Mike
icon14.gif

It's getting closer looking forward to seeing everybody

Jerry have you heard from Ice Daddy??

Ed spoke to me in a pm feb 2.. sounded like he was going to see me so I'm pretty sure he'll be there....

I need to call him again Bob but yes I've talked to him he will be here

Last edited:
No ed just wanted to see if i needed to buy ice to keep the mudbugs alive till i kill them LOL.

And you can always bring me one of those great cheroots that you had last year if so inclinned

bought a 40 lb case of thighs for gumbo today . thawed 12 lbs sausage . vac sealed about half my cheese and will cook thighs bag the meat and save the stock tomorrow and finish vac sealing cheese. Slice the sausage and vac seal it . slowly but surely things are coming together for a kick ass cajun meal.

Ok I'm officially tired of the rain. I think my plants will rot! Cannot wait for this week to be over. Vacation for 7 days Yippe!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky