2014 North Florida Gathering April 4,5,6

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like it's going to be red beans w/ smoked ham and andoullie n corn bread and Chicken ,sausage n okra gumbo. Craw fish are still looking to be over $3 /Lb.

So they are out the picture. 

Looks like it's going to be red beans w/ smoked ham and andoullie n corn bread and Chicken ,sausage n okra gumbo. Craw fish are still looking to be over $3 /Lb.
 So they are out the picture. 

Still have a few months yet.. prices will come down... (I hope)

The freezes we just had pushed the season back at least a month. Today boiled bugs were $4.99 lb at the cheapest place i found. Usually $3.00  lb right now

It's getting closer everyday

Joe i can do the corn on the cob by it self. Crab boil n honey . best corn you will ever eat out of a pot.

Girl got you wrapped. if she wants to be there she will LOL
Wonder if she gets to drive pulling the smoker
biggrin.gif

Let Taylor do the wings so dad can relax

Wings???? What you talking about Willis?

And I'm all about relaxing again this year! Jerry and I may have a little surprise for a late night camp fire!

Last edited:
What you mean willis? You go to bed at a normal hour and jerry stays inside to referee.

But his bed is usually a chair by the campfire
banana_smiley.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky