2013 SOUTH FLORIDA GATHERING (THIRD ANNUAL GATHERING) NOV. 8-10TH COME JOIN IN..............

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i have 2 in my freezer i was gonna bring but at that price its hard to beat! let me know either way

I don't have a set number, Jar.... after making some at the NFL gathering and tasting that... I couldn't get enough to bring home.... After everybody gets a taste of these it will be the same way... just wanna make sure we have enough for everybody to take some home... as I said before, mainly the snack sticks (for me)....

Last edited:
I don't have a set number, Jar.... after making some at the NFL gathering and tasting that... I couldn't get enough to bring home.... After everybody gets a taste of these it will be the same way... just wanna make sure we have enough for everybody to take some home... as I said before, mainly the snack sticks (for me)....

Are we doing sticks with pork? Or are we going to come up with some beef?

I just defrosted my freezer and cleaned some old stuff out of it to make some room for meat shopping this weekend!

was thinking just pork... I know we made some with a venicin, pork mix... but I thought we also made some with just pork... there was no beef.... I know Rick gave me a couple packs of pork and jalapenos SS...

Go team Go...............

roflmao.gif

I've never had straight pork snack sticks but I'm game for anything!
Straight pork snack sticks are awesome...... Pork rules..........................
xrocker.gif

We've stayed at Hammock State Park with our campers before. Mega racoons and other animals at night and we had a screened room attached to our trailer. I think you can see that from my pic. Good site during the day. I sold the trailer though. Would love to get into the comps with you guys.

well come on over then Dave.... come spend the day with us... I went to the park in July on a recon mission to check it out for this gathering... I left garbage out for a couple of nights and didn't have any problems with critters.... guess I should have played the lottery that weekend being that lucky.... but anyways... grab a tent and come camp with us... or just come for the comp day....

We've stayed at Hammock State Park with our campers before. Mega racoons and other animals at night and we had a screened room attached to our trailer. I think you can see that from my pic. Good site during the day. I sold the trailer though. Would love to get into the comps with you guys.
More meat to smoke.......................
thumbsup.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky