100% All Beef Bologna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What can I say Richie, ya knocked that one outta the park my friend ! Wow... Thumbs Up I need to make some more bologna, sandwich size this next time, not the ring type.... I hope it turns out half as good as yours ! Like others have said, like the olives in there too !

What can I say Richie, ya knocked that one outta the park my friend ! Wow...
icon14.gif
I need to make some more bologna, sandwich size this next time, not the ring type.... I hope it turns out half as good as yours ! Like others have said, like the olives in there too !
Justin Thanks all the post on SMF about Bologna I don't think I could screw up if I tried,Thanks for the points 

Richie

Looks great,never ate any,but maybe as a nice sammy with a fried egg and cheese I could give I yours a shot!:biggrin:

Wow. I missed this. Looks great.

I have some huge casings coming Monday.

Gonna be making me some.

Mmm, olive loaf. Haven't had that in years. Nicely done, Richie. Now where did I put those olives.
drool.gif
Looks great,never ate any,but maybe as a nice sammy with a fried egg and cheese I could give I yours a shot!
biggrin.gif
Thanks guys this was a big hit with my kids ( some in their 40s and some in their 20s ) I appreciate your kind words

Richie

Wow. I missed this. Looks great.

I have some huge casings coming Monday.

Gonna be making me some.
Adam I used what I had,never gave any thought about making Bologna, when I was in Cabelas or when I ordered from Sausage Maker.Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie 

Looks great Richie!

I'm a big fan of putting olives into sausage. I have been told that if you roll the olives in finely ground NFDM it will help keep them in place better. Not sure if its true but plan on giving it a shot next time.

Looks great Richie!

I'm a big fan of putting olives into sausage. I have been told that if you roll the olives in finely ground NFDM it will help keep them in place better. Not sure if its true but plan on giving it a shot next time.
I think it may work in a regular stuffer,Jerky cannon is tricky Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

No offense folks but, can we stop with the initials and acronyms? NFDM ! I had to stop reading, derail my train of thought and look it up (Non Far Dry Milk I'm guessing), lest I might miss something important in the instructions. I'm new to this forum but, I have found this annoying and distracting from the topic being discussed.

No offense folks but, can we stop with the initials and acronyms? NFDM ! I had to stop reading, derail my train of thought and look it up (Non Far Dry Milk I'm guessing), lest I might miss something important in the instructions. I'm new to this forum but, I have found this annoying and distracting from the topic being discussed.
Being new I can understand it being confusing.This is a very informative site,use the search bar up top.(looks like a magnifying glass) ask questions and relax.Here is a page for you to browse.

Richie

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/73935/acronyms

Looks great, Richie! I've had some 2 1/2" casings in the fridge for a month now after reading one of smokin al's posts. What temp did you smoke them for 3 1/2 hrs and what "seasonings"? Just trying to get my ducks in a row before jumping in...
Dan

:points:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky