1,000,000 Posts!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s2k9k

AMNPS Test Group
Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
SEUSA
We are less than 3,500 posts away from 1,000,000! We average about 14,000 posts a month so if we don't hit it before the 4th I bet we hit it on the 4th as that is a very busy day here!!
How cool would that be to hit 1,000,000 on Independence Day!

We are less than 3,500 posts away from 1,000,000! We average about 14,000 posts a month so if we don't hit it before the 4th I bet we hit it on the 4th as that is a very busy day here!!
How cool would that be to hit 1,000,000 on Independence Day!
Sorry s2k9k...no way i can do 3.500more tonight.
Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif
 I'm just a mule.

Happy smoken my friends
Beer.gif
. to the next million.

I have read about half of them.

David

Last edited:
Less than 3000 to go! Roll Call has been getting hammered the past 2 days so it won't be long now.
Oh and we had over 1400 new members join last month! Thanks Pops for keeping up with the stats!!!

We will be there before this weekend!  Any Bets?  haha

Kat

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry if it's my fault.  MRS KC says I spend too much time postin messages. I didn't mean to use up all the space on the site.  Can I delete a few?? Would that help??
ROTF.gif
 OH! after reading further I see this is a good thing. 
icon_biggrin.gif
  LOL.  1,000,000 by the 4th would be fantastic, and Mule, you could at least get 2000 if you tried I'm sure. 
yahoo.gif
Grasshopper will go back to my readin now David.  
icon_biggrin.gif
 Hope We make it!  Keep Smokin!

Danny

I'm sorry if it's my fault.  MRS KC says I spend too much time postin messages. I didn't mean to use up all the space on the site.  Can I delete a few?? Would that help??
ROTF.gif
 OH! after reading further I see this is a good thing. 
icon_biggrin.gif
  LOL.  1,000,000 by the 4th would be fantastic, and Mule, you could at least get 2000 if you tried I'm sure. 
yahoo.gif
Grasshopper will go back to my readin now David.  
icon_biggrin.gif
 Hope We make it!  Keep Smokin!

Danny
I will most likely be a little slow posting for a few days. My father in law passed last night at the age of 87. Bone cancer. I have my sisters in town for the 4th to visit and to help clean out my Late mothers house.

Happy smoken my friends.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky