Where can I get rubber handles/protectors for the top & bottom dampers for my Weber Jumbo Joe Grill?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jaybird1103, Nov 8, 2015.

  1. jaybird1103

    jaybird1103 Fire Starter

    I would like to know where you can get rubber handles for the top and bottom damper covers for a Weber Jumbo Joe Grill I purchased with my birthday money.

    It is a Weber Jumbo Joe 18" table top grill I purchased for $59.99 + tax at Academy Sports in Ridgeland, MS and I purchased a Weber Grill Table for $30.00+ tax (Half of the $60.00 retail value) at Hudson's Dirt Cheap in Greenwood, MS.

    I have heard that the top and bottom dampers can get really hot and I don't want to modify it by drilling a hole in the damper and using a carriage bolt, for I think it would void the warranty.

    If any can get me any info, please let me know.  Thank you.
  2. chef jimmyj

    chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Share This Page