Using Your Tax Refund

Discussion in 'Electric Smokers' started by old sarge, Feb 29, 2016.

  1. old sarge

    old sarge Master of the Pit

    Who, if they are fortunate, will use their tax refund to buy a new electric smoker?  And what brand?
  2. halfsmoked

    halfsmoked Master of the Pit Group Lead

    [​IMG] no problem here what refund?
  3. If there is any left after bills (I doubt) I hope to get a Masterbuilt.
  4. joe black

    joe black Master of the Pit OTBS Member

    I haven't seen a refund in 15 years, but I have written a big check every year. Welcome to the world of the self employed
  5. mr t 59874

    mr t 59874 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

    Sarge and I both have Cookshacks. Whether you get a refund or not, the best money you can spend (IMHO) would be a handheld smoker. A handheld can be purchased depending on the model from $50 -$100. It will open a completely new world of smoking to you. 

    Mr T
  6. jayace

    jayace Smoke Blower

    New smoker? Heck I'll be happy to get enough for a brisket! :biggrin:

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  7. redheelerdog

    redheelerdog Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

    Sams club has good deals on Masterbuilt electrics. Have fun.
  8. smokinal

    smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

    I already have enough smokers, but maybe a trip to Sam's or Costco for something to smoke.

  9. atomicsmoke

    atomicsmoke Master of the Pit OTBS Member

    Tax refund? What is that? Is it when you asked for a refund for government services paid and never rendered? I didn't know you can get your money back. I will call the G men today.

Share This Page