This is my second attempt at using photo bucket so here goes. I don't know how some of you folks can finish these in a weekend. Maybe its the engineer in me. I found a drum at the local bakery, it contained "honey" high fructose corn syrup. It is perfect. The lid I found while I was driving with my bro, it was pokin' out of a dumpster...STOP I said! Before the "burn" the liner has to come out Had a few friends over and had a ragin' fire and a "few" beers Got er burned out The lid fit real nice on the bottom so after revieing many uds builds I decided to make the bottom the top and the top the bottom (if that makes sence. So I chiseled the bottom out and pounded the sharp edges flat, should work great! And the lid fits like a dream! Gonna need to do one more fire in her to get the paint that didn't come off the bottom (now the top) Still lots to do: Find a lid handle, drill and weld intake pipes, charcoal basket, wheels, handle, well you get the idea. Pretty fun stuff, hope I get her painted before it gets cold. but if not oh well. Thanks for looking and thank you all fellow UDS'ers for your help getting me started.