Snack Stick Stuffing Tubes

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by pops6927, Oct 22, 2015.

  1. pops6927

    pops6927 Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

    To stuff snack sticks, either in sheep or collagen casings, you need a 3/8" stuffing tube for your stuffer.  I was able to get one for an F. Dick stuffer that fit a 2" collar, but is no longer available from my source.  However, I found that a 4-tube pack, item no. 318610051 from Bunzl Koch Supply that includes the 3/8" tube for an F. Dick stuffer.  Contact Dawn Wollesen or Customer Service at 1-800-456-5624, they also might have individual tubes available, too.  Tell 'em Pops sent ya!
  2. daveomak

    daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Share This Page