I'm a rookie smoker and I desperately need some help! I put two large Boston butts on my Rec Tec grill at 180° last night at 11pm and apparently one of the pellets jammed in the auger at some point overnight, which caused the internal temperature of the grill to drop down to 140°. I don't know how long the Rec Tec was at 140°, it could have been 20 minutes or it could have been 10 hours. As soon as I saw the internal temp of my grill at 9am I pushed the primer button and a couple of minutes later the grill kicked back up to 180°, I then increased the temperature of the grill to 200°. My concern is, if the grill was stuck at around 140° for up to 10 hours, from what I understand, there is a high risk for bacteria. If I leave the Boston butts on the grill at 200° or 225° for the next 6 hours, will that kill the bacteria? I have friends coming to the house for the Super Bowl and don't want to risk getting anyone sick! Thank you in advance!