Smoked some CSR's yesterday and was not totally pleased with the outcome. Bought these huge CSR's at Costco and they were really fatty. Cut a lot of it off prior to smoking. I was really pleased with the glaze that I used and the final product looked really nice. I applied a rub using mustard as my glue. Put them in the smoker and smoked them at about 220-230. Started applying glaze about an hour into the smoke and re-applying every 45 min after that. Pulled the meat from the smoker at 160 IT and let them set for about 10 min covered in foil. Flavor was great, but really fatty which made some parts in-editable. My question is, what could have I done different (if any) to make them better. Here's a pic of the final just before I pulled them off.