After reading about this for several months, I decided to give it a try. I started out with a twin pack of bone-in pork shoulder weighing around 10 pounds each from Sam's Club. I deboned and cut each one in half leaving four similar sized pieces of meat that was netted to keep shape. Pop's brine was injected and then the meat submerged in the solution for 14 days. This morning I fired my WSM up with some cherry wood to start the cook. These pictures are around four hours in. I'm also using an Auber temperature controller for the first time on this cook. Testing it out during the day before trusting it for an overnight cook. So far it's dead on for temperature. Thanks for looking, more photos to come.