So I finally took the smoker for her first live run yesterday. I worked tirelessly to get it working since we were having 25 guests coming over last night. She isnt pretty yet, but worked like a charm. Smoked two boston butts, two deer meatloafs and some deer tenderloin. We were going to do some ABT's as well but chose to hold off for the first football game. I didnt have enough time to drill the proper below fire vent holes, so I had to keep playing with the door to get my temps right. The reverse flow worked flawlessly. No more than 5 degrees difference between the ends. I'll get her cleaned up and painted this week. In fact, I've taken all week off so I can finish it completely. Left to right: Deer meatloaf wrapped in bacon, tenderloins on top, chopped pork in the middle, and another deer meatloaf on the right. Added a bacon explosion and another deer meatloaf on the left, but the GF cooked those in the oven.