Neccesary accessary

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by missed-em, Apr 1, 2012.

  1. missed-em

    missed-em Smoke Blower

    OK, I've got my UDS, now I need a bottle opener to put on it - Mandatory add-on, right?

    So where can I find a bottle opener w/o paying more for shipping than I do for the opener?  It's going to get real dry around this smoker if I can't correct this design short fall!
  2. Try TSC  "tractor supply company" or fleet farm they often have stuff like that might be a case or john deere tractor emblem on them but they work.  Also any restaurant supply store will have them pretty cheap.

Share This Page