I did 4 racks of spare last Sunday. The last bunch I did 3-2-1 style and the bones all but fell off the meat on their own. So in my experimental quest for my "perfect ribs" (some resistance but pulls clean from the bone) this time around I did them 2-1-1. With these ribs, I think I found my new preferred way of doing them. For the most part the bones held in place-one bone poped loose while I was transfering the ribs from the foil back to the smoker racks (I know, I know-why didn't I just fold the foil back-Ma asked me the same question); I wanted the ribs to set up some, didn't want them to continuing cooking in the juices in the bottom of the foil. The rib that popped loose was from a rack that was kind of small like it was from a little piggy. The only thing different that I'll do next time will to be more generous with the rib rub-was running low and didn't have all the ingredients to make more. The flavor was great but the bark was kind of thin. I ran my modified GOSM using a combination of Kingsfords briquettes (old stuff) and Royal Oak lump in the sfb. Smoker ran between 245-250* Flavor woods was a mix of two sticks of cherry to one stick of pecan. The sticks were 1 1/2 in thick X 8 in long. I I topped off the charcoal basket with some more RO when I foiled the ribs just to be on the safe side. When I pulled the ribs from the smoker, there was still about 1/3 of a basket of charcoal still burning. My digital is M.I.A and I'm still figuring out the camera on my new cell phone. I'll try to post up some pics of the ribs that I set aside for lunch this week.