Started at about 0800 hrs this morning. I rounded up most of the ingredients to generate a decent version of one of the rubs I found on here. I bought a second digital therm (wireless...awesome), so partway through I decided to mount my wired therm inside to figure out how close the stock therm was on the GOSM...turns out it's out by nearly 50 degrees!!! After about 2 hours, I sprayed it down with apple juice once and hour. So after nearly 12 hours, I hit 165. Here it is coming out and into the foil. I am going to finish in the oven, as we are in the midst of a fire ban, and I don't want any late night visits from the local fire dept! Pics of the pull to follow!