To go along with the new place we bought, it was time to add a new smoker to the stable! A Masterbuilt ThermoTemp unit that has a built-in thermometer that holds the temp at whatever you set it at! When I seasoned it I discovered I was off by 25 degrees, and once I figured that out, I found where 225 was and it stayed there for the entire time it took to season! Very pleased with that! This Friday we are doing a Boston butt for the church crowd. Our last run for them was in a WSM and it got high marks, so, no pressure! After an extensive run at the assembly. Sprayed the interior with cooking spray and got it up to 225 (according to the dial) with hickory. With the dial at 225 I was only at 200, so. I moved it to 250. 225 on the oven thermometer after only a few minutes. 250 equals 225. I'm good with that! After about three hours I shut it down and it was still at 225. I love this thing! Come on Friday! I'll be sure to follow this up Saturday with how it all went!