I've been thinking about this for over a year and have tried to research it without much success so I finally just dove in and did it. I made up a mock Haggis with barley, steel cut oats, ground beef and pork, liver, onion, and spices and stuffed it into hog cases. I put one of the links on the Daniel Boone pellet grill at 250° until done and it was okay. Too much pepper in the first batch so I reduced that and the Allspice but added more garlic salt and made more. I think the second batch came out pretty good. We'll be serving some to a true Scotsman this weekend and hopefully he can tell me what needs adjusted before I publish the recipe, which may be several days as we'll be getting ready to head to the American Royal BBQ as soon as we get home from the catering job this weekend.