Not sure where this should go. I hope this is right. A house across the street was for sale by the bank (owner died, no kids) cheap!! So I went over to look at it and found this cooker jammed in some overgrown bushes. Called the bank contact and he informed me of the purchased price as the house sold it's second day on the market (never even had a chance to put a sign up)!! I asked him about the cooker and he said take it if you want. So I did!! It's going to need a lot of work. And I am going to need lots of input from you all. A friend down the street has a welder ... and my cousin works in a welding shop and can get steel free or cheap. Although he lives 1.5 hours away, he will do what he can to help. All input is welcome!!! Missing the left stack Showing the rust inside Gas connection on right side (looking at cooker) Showing rust on bottom Pull style. Amazingly the tires held air. Back view. It is tilted due to the (guessing) addition of the front wheels. Have no clue what "BIA" means. Showing more inside rust. A lot of it. Showing the front view. It has a SS shelf in front that needs to be replaced. Going to knock the rust off now and see what's underneath. Thinking about keeping the gas connection, plus modding it to be a reverse flow with a firebox on the left side, if possible. And put it on a trailer. Lots of ideas (more of a wish list, I guess). This should be interesting!!