Over a month ago I had completed my dry curing chamber. As my first foray into the world of dry cured sausage I went with four different kinds. I did 10lbs of pepperoni, 10lbs of Spanish Chorizo, 5lbs of Tuscan salami and 5lbs of Saucisson Sec. All 4 recipes came from Ruhlman and Polcyn's book Charcuterie. Since this is new territory for me, I didn't want to wait months to find out if I had made a mistake or not so I stuffed them in 32 - 35mm casings. Here is the pepperoni mixture during stuffing: The starter culture I used was F-RM-52 that I purchased from Butcher Packer. Next time I will try T-SPX. After stuffing, all the sausages were dredged in a Mold 600 bath. And then hung up in the curing chamber. I kept the chamber at around 80% RH and 82*F for 48 hours for the sausages to ferment. The pepperoni are the darker ones on the far left. After 2 days I lowered the temp to 60*F and humidity to 75%. After a week the mold had really developed. After 4 weeks of drying the pepperoni had lost 35% of its weight. So tonight we decided to make a pizza for dinner using our pepperoni. It was delicious! I have some T-SPX and protein lined casings on order for some larger versions that should be in later this week. The other 3 kinds of sausage should be done by the end of the week.