Well, gave those briskets a good soaking, then a rub, vac-u-seal and an overnight rest. Basically the Dude's rub...with a couple minor changes Fired the gosm up early...it was about 20 degrees out...loaded her with apple wood and away we go. Maintained between about 215-230 for the next 4 hours Then...Disaster!...mini emergency required me to leave. Had no choice but to remove the strami, foil it...splash some apple juice and bourbon on it, then foiled and in the oven to finish. By the time I got back, temp was way over what I wanted....I pulled it out and into the fridge. Going to start slicing it in morning, and will be back to post the results, however horrible they may be. Only wanted to go to 185...wound up way too high. Will post final product in a couple of hours.