Here is some Pepperoni I did last month. It came out really well. The recipe can be found at Len Poli's website. So I mixed this up, stuffed into hog casing. I went with links 10" long , twist, 10" again and tie. Once I finished, I put it in a warm environment to get happy (as per directions). Then everyone went into the curing cabinet. Here they are after a week or so. Almost there. I finally pulled these when I reached 33% loss. I was going for 35%, but the Pepperoni felt very firm. This is the end result. This was the best Pepperoni I've ever had. I couldn't believe how well this came out. Thanks for looking.