After seeing some of the great rolls many of you have created, I decided to try adding cheese to my Pork-U-Pine. I accomplished this by trying to wrap a couple of slices of provolone around the link before placing it in the loin. It didn't work very well, the cheese wouldn't slide into the loin with the link. So, I had to push it in the rest of the way between the loin and the link with my fingers. The end of the loin was gapping open more than I liked, so I tried to use toothpicks to close it up better. I probably should have bought some twine. I also had a bit of loin left over. I butterfly sliced it and put it in with the pork-u-pines. It was lunch, along with the leftover hot links and a full chicken breast (not pictured--they were in the other smoking chamber). When panning up the meat after about two hours on the grill, I noticed some of the cheese was trying to come out of my incision. The cheese looked like a coagulated mess, but was delicious. The hot link flavored it well. Much of the cheese stayed in, but I didn't feel like it was enough that you could really tell it was there when eating. I will have to figure out a better way to get the cheese uniform, as well as closing the incision to where the cheese stays inside. Again, the end result tasted good enough. The cheese that came out tasted amazing. But, no points for presentation if I had been in a contest. I may try again next Tuesday when the fire fills the box once again.