Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Forum Related Issues' started by ganny76, Sep 21, 2009.
Anybody got any ideas? I cant see any photos? I need to see some q-view. I am jonesing here.
They work fine for me. Did you change any settings? Are you giving them enough time to load? Try hitting refresh, or logout and clear all your cookies and temp files, then try again.
Did u make your wife mad again? Maybe she changed your settings.. Sorry man, i had to....
I think its his computer's way of punishing him for being away so long
Is the cornputer turned on?
Ok lets take this step by step:
1. Did you open your other eye yet?
2. Have look at the computer well, is it facing the right way?
3. Is the computer plugged in and is the outlet turned on.
4. How mad is your wife does she make your Mr. Freindly in a knot.
5. Is there a hammer sticking out of something it's not suppose to be.
6. I don't know then.
Did ya log in.
I get this a lot too, especially if I am using Firefox; with IE not so much. I find if I CTRL+F5 they usually show up but sometimes that even takes a couple tries. It has more to do with the browser than the site IMO.