I started with a full loin: I cut it into thirds to try a few different styles: They were in the fridge for 8 days. The left and center one were put in with TQ and Brown Sugar the one on the right end I used the Hi Mountain BBB cure. This is just out of the cure and patted dry. Next I added Coarse black pepper to the one on the left and Garlic powder to the one on the right. This one I patted dry and then rubbed it down with Canadian Maple sryup. An action shot, you can see the TBS coming from the AMAZN!!!! Here they are after about 6 hours in the MES. and the last one. One quick little bear view. I wrapped them all up and put them in the fridge for the night. I will slice them up today and post some final pictures.