Looking for some information. Bought the food grade barrel a couple days ago, nice condition, got it for $20. Picked up the propane torch and burnt the hell out of it. From the outside, and watched most of the orange liner burn and or pop and chip off. Did this three times, went through about 5 gallons of propane. Really worried about the toxic, so I have been told food grade rust liner. My concern is, even though I know I hit at least 1000 degrees but I didn't have a gauge, like everyone recommended to get rid of this toxic liner, I find that there looks to still be the remains of this material. I tried wire wheeling it and it is pretty baked on. Took me about an hour just t get one small 12" x 12" area, but I was taking it down to the brushed metal look. The outside I got it to a great raw brushed metal finished and applied a quick flame proof primer to protect it. So am I being too picky about the inside? Literally its gunna take me a couple days to get this sucker completely clean and brushed. Not sure I have that time? With that long hot torched burn, do I need to get the inside down to the raw metal, or looked like it is polished? Again, worried about the rust liner. No flakes left, blasted them all off with a high pressure nozzle, but there are parts that have that now "really baked on" remains.No longer orange, but looking kind of black or cooked brown. With a high speed wire wheel, to get this off I have to really push down, hold it and do about an inch or two per motion. Looks great but kicking my butt. Dust, wires coming off, hot and in that damn barrel. Guess I could find a sandblaster local? thoughts? Thanks.