So I started Grad School and quit Grad School since I last posted. I have more free time now so I am back at it. I have missed some pictures along the way. I will share what I have. Drilled hole for my drain pipe. Harbor Freight hole cutter plus cutting fluid works well. Don't have pictures but it took me a long time to get the drain water tight. I don't thing I took a picture out of embarrassment. It was mounds of ugly weld to get it right. Cutting lid with plasma cutter. Never used one before. It is an amazing tool. I decided to weld on the hinges. Laid out lines for the side cuts. attached a piece of angle to guide the cutter. Removed the hinges. I looked around on this site and decided to attach the hinges to the flange. Position top flange I welded the top and bottom flange on the door and finished cutting it out. Cut out RF plate. I was a good 1/2" higher than the drain. It took me many hours of grinding to get the plate to fit. Next time I will fit the plate first then make the drain meet the plate. You can see the curved flange piece I haven't welded on yet. After hours and hours of grinding I got the plate to fit. It slopes towards the drain. Plasma cut the drain hole. Cut the slot a little wide. It is require some creative welding. I used some cheap wood cardboard stuff from another project. This is the stuff they put on the back unseen side of dressers. I cut out a circle tracing my end cap. Got it to fit inside of the pit. I used that as a template and cut it out. After I made the template I decided to make it a little taller. IT FIT, IT FIT, IT FIT!!!!!! This was the first thing i did that fit as it should the first time with no grinding. I guess this is what the measure twice cut once thing means. There is my boo boo weld for my drain. You also see the RF plate welding in. I am about to go out to the garage and snap some more picks and upload them later.