since my homebuilt smoke burned up I upgraded to a new traeger. broke it in this weekend with a pork loin. (and some deer sticks) covered it in a mixture of olive oil and apple juice in my spray bottle. covered it a rub I made up (modified a recipie I found here) and wraped it in plastic wrap for a couple hours then put on the smoker on the smoke setting. the temp outside was around 10 deg so the smoke setting didn't keep a high enough temp for me. so I bumped it up to 180 deg setting for about 4-5 hours and pulled it at 163 internal temp. next time I think I will pull it closer to 150 because it was a little dryer than I wanted. I also could have misted it more often than I did but got busy. enuf with the talk... here are pictures!!! thanks for looking.... sorry about the one pic that is upside down.