Bradley Original Heating Element Tab Thing

Discussion in 'Electric Smokers' started by bcok, Mar 16, 2017.

  1. bcok

    bcok Newbie

    I am replacing the heating element in my FIL's BOS.

    There is a little metal tab thing on the old element. I have moved it to the new element but am not sure how that goes onto the ceramic insulators.

    Does anyone have a picture of theirs or can you tell me how that thing goes on?

    I am thinking it goes behind the insulator against the back wall of the box but don't want to blow the thing up when I plug it in!!!

  2. old sarge

    old sarge Master of the Pit

    Check the bradley site.  Not too many folks here with bradley smokers.  You can also try the search feature at the upper right - looks like a magnifying glass on my computer.  Good luck.
  3. bcok

    bcok Newbie

    I spent about an hour on Google, YouTube, Bradley Forum, etc... trying to find this before I posted here and it's like the internet has been scrubbed clean!

    As usual, as soon as I made the post I found a pic.

    Here it is in case someone else comes along looking for it:

  4. old sarge

    old sarge Master of the Pit

    Thanks for posting. Glad you found your answer

Share This Page