So I have been procrastinating for a while now, finally sucked it up and got 'er done! Made some venison/pork sausage. One is a summer sausage recipe, and also made some polish sausage (sort of a kielbasa) After following boykjo casing prep tutorial, I got into the grinding and spices/cure etc. Got the sausage stuffed into 35mm hog casing into coils. Then into the smoke house. I suck at dividing up the coils, but kinda figured it out on the second run. This is the first 25 pound run, really happy with the color! Dog is lying in wait! And a inside money shot! Not bad for a first go I think! I ran this batch through the grinder twice, I think next time I wouldn't bother, and just run once through a coarser plate.