I started this Build last December when I found the fridge on Craigslist. It was in pretty good shape except for the surface rust on the door. When I got it apart it all looked good on the inside. The bottom had some rust holes in it but there was still plenty to work with so I just covered it with aluminum instead of cutting it out and trying to replace it. I have to give special thanks to .. Goliath for a lot of help on what to use as a smoke generator. He gave me detailed info on what worked and didn't work for him along with other advice. DaveOmak for the simple yet very effective "Mailbox Mod" which I used and must say is an excellent idea. Pops6927 for his brine cure recipe that I used for some cured Pork Loin/Canadian Bacon that I have made several times that turned out amazing. Also for other advice and information he provided. Thanks for all the help guys. . In pretty good shape,no serious rust. Inside looked but bad but was actually in great shape. Just a few small chips in the porcelain. Bottom had a few small holes but in good shape overall. Will add more when I have time. Thanks for looking.