Tried the velveting technique

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLinza

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 24, 2021
Colorado
When SmokinEdge, posted the thread about velveting meat. I told my wife about it. And said we need to try this. So she did today... and man, what a difference that makes. She did chicken thighs with some kind of apricot glaze. Came of fantastic. Thanks again for the tip SmokinEdge, game changer for sure.
20240409_185043.jpg

When SmokinEdge, posted the thread about velveting meat. I told my wife about it. And said we need to try this. So she did today... and man, what a difference that makes. She did chicken thighs with some kind of apricot glaze. Came of fantastic. Thanks again for the tip SmokinEdge, game changer for sure.
View attachment 694039
yep used on cubed pork for a Chinese dish last week and helped a great deal.

View attachment 694039
That looks delicious. I’m glad you tried that. It is definitely a game changer.

Reactions: JLinza
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky